Please remember, this is Ava Cowan's recipe. She is an IFBB Figure Pro and this recipe fits her dietary needs. If you prefer, change the French toast recipe for your own personal tastes.
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 3 slices Pepperridge Farm’s Light Style whole wheat bread (or substitute)
- 1/8 cup sugar free maple syrup (heat for 30 seconds in microwave)
- Just a pinch of Cinnamon powder
- A dash of Splenda*
- 3 squirts of Fat Free Butter Spray*
- Nonfat Olive Oil cooking spray
- Lightly coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet on medium low heat.
- Mix all ingredients above in a mixing bowl, save the “*” ingredients until the end.
- Dip both sides of the bread into mixture until completely covered, soak bread for a few seconds to insure absorption,
- Add slices to preheated skillet, and cook each side brown until golden brown.
- Spray one squirt per slice of Fat Free Butter spray.
- Light sprinkle with Splenda or other sugar substitute.
Fat: 5 g
Carbs: 35.5 g
Protein: 33.5 g